Pages

Friday, January 8, 2016

The End of My First Week and a Little Bit About me!

Hi families! This is officially the end of my first week student teaching everyday. I must say I have had a blast watching the students learn and I am so thankful that I am in such a great classroom! I thought I would tell you a little bit about myself. I am an Elementary Education major at Champlain Colłege and I am graduating in May. I am from Richmond Vermont and have been attending schools in Vermont my whole life. Both of my parents are educators in Vermont as well, so I have had many opportunities to explore classrooms! When I am not at school I am working my two jobs or relaxing! I love to hike, run and hang out with friends and family. I am so excited to see where the semester brings me!

No comments:

Post a Comment