Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Reading Challenge for Vacation

Dear 4th Graders,

I hope you have a fabulous vacation!  We have 16 days off!  I hope that you have time to play and be with your families and friends!  But, I hope you also find time to read!

I am challenging you to :

*Read 300 minutes over vacation

or

*Read 3 chapter books over vacation (I've already read one!)

Email me and let me know which challenge you are up for! vmeyette@cssu.org

*Document your minutes by using your log or creating one special for this challenge.

or

*Bring in the 3 books that you read and be ready to talk about them.

Those of you who choose to complete the challenge will have lunch with me on 1/7/2015!  Maybe I'll even have a treat for you!

Happy Holidays,
Vasanthi



No comments:

Post a Comment